Monday, March 28, 2011

Unusual me .

I keep letting myself staying in a moody condition these days.
Something make me to worry about .
I'm feeling unsafe that no one could understand .
I did cried a few minutes in everydays .
What should i do to make sure that i'll not think about it again and again ?
Something's wrong with me , i sense it .
But..WHAT TO DO ?

I've got an unusual dream yesterday night .
But..
it would not happen in real life .
Actually everything is fine ..
just me myself think too much ..

Thankyou to you all who did try your best to comfort me ..
I know myself well ,
once i moody ..
nobody can cheer me up .
At least ,
I know whenever i need friends , I've got you all ..
that's more than enough ..

I could smile I could laugh I could say joke
but..........hmm .
just hope that i can pass the transitional period as soon as possible
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment