Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm back !

hoh !
it's such a long time for me to neglect this blog.
no why,just because of my laziness.

Finally,the SPM result is confirmed to be releasing on 23th March.
Still have to wait for 1 more weeks, haiz.
Hmm,I'm here to declare it's better to not ask for my result once the result is released.
I hope i can get the result that i desire for.
But still,i have already prepared not to get an A for my BC.
Just hope that miracle will happen,
GodBlessMe.

My part time as a kindergarten teacher will end on 22th March.
So hurt to listen something from those kids.
Some of the kids said they don't like me to teach them.
the reason is....I'm too fierce.
Okay,I admit it because i'm an irascible girl
And..
When i told them that 22th will be the last day for me to teach them,
one of the kids said,"老师,23号我就爽了 ! "
Eww.

yesterday i received a message from my friend .
It's something about to employ 40chinese males/females as a part time to take care of games booth,f&b area and merchant area @Anto City for Maxis Carnival Event
Well,since there is free time for me on Sunday,
then i asked my friends to go with me..
So,see U all on Sunday !
haha.
Anthony Neely will be coming on Sunday night @ AC also !
I'm so looking forward the coming Sunday thougg he is not my very very beloved idol!
ANTHONY ! I'M COMING !
:D


This post is ended here,XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment