Thursday, March 24, 2011

T-junction in life .

Finally ,
I've got my SPM result .
6A+ and 4A is a good result for many other people .
But for me ,
I'm really disappointed to get it.
If I studied harder before , i might get a result that i desire for , 8A+ perhaps .
nothing much can say now as the fact is i've got the result already .
But for my BC , it was really surprising me cause my BC standard is really very low only .
So, I will be going to redeem a vow to Milk God in this coming Saturday ..

I don't think to apply for any scholarship except for JPA scholarship .
Form6 will be my next destination .
I promise myself to work hard to achieve excellent result for my STPM result !
ANGYEELUAN ! no play play for you anymore !
You've to change yourself or else you will defeat yourself !!!
I wish i can handle Arts subjects very well..
Form6 is tough but i'll try my best to score well !
Starting from now ,
I'm no longer a Science Stream student :(
Is it a shameful to me ?

2 comments:

  1. shame shame shame,shame your head!
    Anyway plus oil for your future,we all know you ok d xD

    ReplyDelete