Sunday, May 1, 2011

love .

Love is something that are so abstract
Love is something that can affect the physical, mental and emotional resurrection
LOVE is a FEELING , and i can feel love is arround me right now .

In the current relationship ,
Distant-relationship ll be a big challenge for us .
思念是一种病,我就快得这种病了。
I wanna to go out with him everyday to treasure the time spending with him before starting our studies ,
but mummy already said i go out too often le ,
so what to do ? :(

Starting to fear about the day coming..
Crying is a best way to release my feeling
Glad that i still have friends and family around me
to cheer me up when i talk about this to them

Study is the most important task for us right now
I have to use result to prove to parents that i can handle my academic well too though in a relationship
Hope that i won't be influence too much by the love thing once starting my studies
Motivation is vital for me and i do appreciate it .
Please don't be selfish to motivate me , my friends ! :)))))

Love is trust .
Love is considerate .
Love is sacrifice .
Love is beatific .

Love is just starting between us ..
Hwaiting XOXO

2 comments:

  1. finally:)
    銮,爱他就对他有信心,最重要的是你要对自己更加有信心!远距离很辛苦,不过结果会很甜蜜,因为你们连最辛苦的也熬过了~
    祝福你们,你们会很幸福:D


    p/s:有心事可以跟我讲,无论如何你永远是我的好姐妹:-*
    爱你<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. After view it,ur LOVE is Great!
    U have to trust him...and U...
    Wish U two will go far in the future!

    ReplyDelete